- How to Disable Emojis Using Falcon Plugin
Learn to disable dashicons and emojis on your WordPress website using Falcon, a WordPress plugin that will strip out pesky code embedded in your theme.
- Deactivate Plugins for Posts and Pages with Plugin Load Filter
Plugin Load Filter is a lightweight plugin that provides filtering of bloated plugin code by page and post. It works great with Ezoic and will speed up your site.
- Creating Tables In WordPress Without TablePress or Plugins
Add Tables to your WordPress website, while avoiding added bloat that plugins use that slow down websites.
- Using Web Safe Fonts for Your WordPress Site
It’s important to make sure the fonts that you use for your website are visible to everyone. That’s where web-safe fonts comes in.
- Recommended WordPress Hosts For Ezoic & Leap
These hosting plans have been vetted and verified to work extremely well with Ezoic Cloud and Ezoic Leap.
- How to remove Contact Form 7 files from unused pages
- How to Improve jQuery Loading Time with Leap
This step by step guide shows how to fix the common issues coming from jQuery and jQuery Migrate with Leap.
- How to improve site speed while using ReCaptcha
How to remove Recaptcha scripts from loading on all pages to make your website speed faster.
- Make Your Site Fast with This Custom Theme and Plugin
This theme and plugins combo allows most sites to completely recreate or rebuild pages the way they would using extravagant page builders, simply download the theme and plugins below.
- How to Remove Font Awesome and Dash Icons
Font Awesome and Dash Icon are included in a lot of themes and plugins. Speed up your website’s page loading site by removing these libraries completely.
- How to remove Twemoji from your WordPress site
Emojis create extra HTTP requests which slows down your page load time. Use this simple guide to disable emojis from your WordPress website.
- Removing Unneeded Jetpack Code Slowing Down WordPress Sites
Jetpack is a common WordPress plugin with lots of features that are unneeded and largely slowing down sites. Fix some basic speed issues without plugins using this guide.